As part of Blue Kitabu, we are working with community leaders in Asebu Ghana to build a primary school.
The goal is to incorporate local business ideas to help sustain the operations of the school and make the project independent from continued aid.
We currently are about 75% funded for this project and are hoping to raise the remaining 25% this summer. Join Us!
A previous project was with the Rebero Orphanage in Kigali, Rwanda. These guys sold bread to raise money to support the kids and projects in the community, but were going to be shut down unless they could revamp the kitchen to meet government codes. We sold photography to raise money, helped re-vamp the kitchen, and now they are continuing to run their projects.
This was a fun camera project.